Our client based in the South Dublin area is looking to recruit an Asset Management Executive for an immediate start.
This role will be dedicated to effectively managing a portfolio of accounts in receivership. The Asset Management Executive will have to operate to prescribed business targets and ensure adhere to CPC and other relevant controlled policies and procedures.
Main duties include
- Management of Receivership properties ensuring correct documentation e.g. DOA, Sale assessment etc. is completed and properties are on the market in a quick and efficient manner
- Dealing with borrower and tenant queries.
- Liaising with security companies ensuring they provide keys, asset report and where agreed that the properties are clean/cleared and decorated in line with a pre-agreed mandate.
- Ensuring that properties are added to the relevant Insurance Policy and any claims are notified immediately.
- Liaising with 3rd parties, including, receivers, property managers, selling agents and solicitors ensuring smooth progress of sales and lettings.
- Ensuring rents are collected on all cases in Receivership with a lease and arrears managed accordingly.
- Registration and referral of tenancies to the RTB.
- Ensuring all relevant property costs and taxes are paid and documents / receipts are received and in order e.g. BER Certificates, Household Charge, NPPR for all cases for sale
- Processing invoices.
- Account Reconciliation.
- Issuing closing statements on redeemed cases.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Excellent PC skills (specifically Excel).
- Pro-active and problem-solving approach to work.
- Experience in managing third parties and title insurers.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and follow through on tasks.
- Good working knowledge of conveyancing transactions and conveyancing issues is an advantage.
- APA qualification
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration