Our client based in the South Dublin area is currently looking to recruit an Accountant for an immediate start to join their Finance Department.
The ideal candidate will be able to drive best practices in financial management and to provide analysis and direction to the management team related to all financial matters. This is a new role that will be developed over time by working closely with the Finance Director on a day to day basis.
Main duties include:
- Preparation of financial and management information; revenue reporting and analysis, pricing review and analysis.
- Participate in management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team.
- Monthly Business Analysis Report with Management Accounts Presentation /recommendations to the Finance Director.
- Perform contract analysis review.
- Work closely with other members of the Finance Department.
- To have an input into and be able to cover all aspects of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Working Capital management, including credit control management.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3+ yrs experience in a similar position
- Qualified Accountant in ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite and advanced level of Excel
- Be proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration