Our client based in the Stillorgan area is currently looking to recruit an Accounts/Operations Administrator for an immediate start.
Main duties include:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Timesheets reconciliations
- Debtors reconciliation
- Creditors reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- VAT reconciliation
- Purchase orders
Other Administration duties include:
- Liaise with and manage contractors’ queries regarding timesheets, expenses and ad hoc queries
- Issue contracts for new contractors and clients
- Manage vendors
- Assist consultants with day to day admin management
- General office management duties
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven knowledge of TAS Books (or similar), Microsoft Office and Excel
- 3-4 years accounts experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be customer driven, confident in building relations and assertive.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- A can-do positive attitude and team player.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration