Our client based in the heart of Dublin is currently looking to recruit an exceptional and inspirational Administrator to join their dedicated team.
This role is reporting to the PA to the Chief Executive Officer, your role as Administrator will act as the first point of contact for all internal and external customers, resolving queries in a timely and professional manner. A key function of the role involves helping the PA to the CEO in supporting the management team, coordinating office correspondence and general communications. As a support to the PA to the CEO this role will involve operating at Board level to the highest standards and with the utmost confidentiality.
Main duties include:
- Manning of front Office Reception and switch board.
- Manage the calls and visitors coming into the Head Office including car-parking, couriers etc. Meeting Room Management, Diary management of Head Office meeting rooms, catering for in-house meetings and external meetings arrangements.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting customer service/ operational issues agreeing solutions with appropriate Supervisor/ Manager
- Be the point of contact for all customer queries, (both internal and external) and resolve customer queries quickly to maximise the customer experience.
- Resolve service issues by clarifying customer complaints, determining cause and offering solutions and escalating to appropriate departments/ managers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products, customers, processes and suppliers.
- Maintain standard processes and templates to deal with common queries and complaints
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a role that placed equal importance on administration and customer service.
- First class organisational and administrative skills preferably dealing with a senior management team.
- Excellent typing and editing skills with experience of audio typing.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience of CRM an advantage.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration