Due to continued success, our client based in the Dublin area is looking to recruit an energetic Assistant Facilities Manager for an immediate start.
The role in a nutshell:
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will oversee both client relationships and the day-to-day operational delivery of a large client campus. A strong focus on office services and hospitality is required.
Main duties include:
- Prepare revenue forecasts based on current client commitments and develop/present client monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Manage, motivate, and develop internal teams and direct reports to promote inclusive and cohesive team environment across different departments with the company.
- Actively communicate and coordinate with the client regarding operational needs.
- Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned account progress for all project areas.
- Liaise with Resourcing and Recruitment teams to always ensure appropriate resourcing levels across the campus.
- Lead by example in ensuring Health and Safety procedures and practices are always maintained.
- Provide clear and strong direction and take appropriate action to resolve potential off-target performance.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as may be required for the efficient running of the business.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2-3 years within a Facilities Management environment (Soft Services)
- Client services and Operations experience ideally with “blue chip” organisations.
- Demonstrated strong background in the delivery of Hospitality, Event, and Catering services.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills and a commitment to high quality delivery in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategies and deliver on targets.
- Ability to prioritise with proven innovation problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one core competency within the facilities management industry and strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Full clean drivers licence
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration