Our client based in the South Dublin area is currently looking to recruit an ASU Executive for an immediate start. This role will be dedicated to effectively managing a portfolio of mortgage accounts through the Litigation process.
Main duties include:
· Overall management and responsibility for a dedicated list of mortgage accounts going through the Litigation process from Solicitors instructed to Recovery of Property
· Contact customers by letter and telephone in accordance with the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears (CCMA) and the Mortgage Arrears Resolution Process (MARP)
· Come to arrangement with borrowers, within prescribed parameters
· Recommend strategy and options on your portfolio to senior management
· Attend face to face meetings with borrowers and their professional representatives if required
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· A proven track record in credit management
· Collections and recoveries experience as part of a Litigation team would be an advantage
· QFA or APA in housing loans
· Ability to work to designated individual and team targets
· Sound working knowledge of CCMA, CPC, MARP
· A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
· Highly detail oriented.
If this role is of interest to you, please email your updated CV for immediate consideration.