Our client based in the Dublin area is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for an immediate start.
Fantastic growth and career opportunities available!
- Pro-active sourcing new clients for the business by making cold calls and generating appointments.
- Acting as a key part of the sales team, you will be responsible for driving business growth, preparing customer quotations/tenders, managing existing clients & sourcing of new business across the sectors they operate in.
- Ensure up to date reporting to the Management team on pipeline activity and CRM activity
- Increase market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with the service level and feedback to operations
- Represent the company, present proposals and lead project teams associated with business development
- Maintain a network of potential customer contracts and ensure all information is recorded on CRM system.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience within Merchant Services or in a similar role
- Proven track record of B2B sales, business development and account management is essential
- Very strong customer facing experience along with managing a large client database and closing business opportunities of a high calibre.
- Self-motivator along with a natural ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively at all times.
- Full clean drivers licence / own vehicle
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration