Our client based in the Dublin area is currently looking to recruit a successful Business Development Manager for an immediate start!
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be a hands-on business development manager that will seek and close new opportunities whilst developing the voice of the business through all external communication points. You will develop sales leads across their SaaS products in the Dublin/London market.
Main duties include:
- Generate new business opportunities with prospective clients by targeting all verticals in the Dublin & UK market
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating our client’s product, pricing, negotiation and closing all sales.
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are met
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of their product by working closely with their in-house trainer, presales, management and peers.
- Liaise with Customer Success to ensure a smooth and professional handover happens between Trustpilot and the client
- Attend events to network and create leads, plus interest in the Trustpilot platform
- Work with their strong Marketing team to identify leads gathered from webinars and events.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3 years + business development experience within SaaS products a similar role
- Knowledge of the e-commerce industry is desirable
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business environment
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
If this role is of interest to you, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration