Due to significant growth, our client is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for an immediate start to develop their Security Systems Division.
This permanent role will offer the successful applicant a very competitive salary, commission and benefits package.
The job in a nutshell:
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, an integral part of this role will be to provide strategic input and identifying innovative solutions to promote the brand. With a reputation for innovation and integrity, this company is always looking for new ways to provide leading edge, peace of mind solutions to their customers.
Main duties include:
- Source new leads and follow-up on leads provided by colleagues and other contacts to generate additional business and maximize company revenues.
- You will develop relationships and look for opportunities to develop other areas of current client business
- Support operations in development of products and services and training of personnel to ensure the capability to deliver to the highest standards in the Security sector
- Follow-up potential clients to maximize the conversion rate of proposals / tenders to actual sales
- Monitor the security market segment to identify, evaluate and develop plans to capture opportunities to expand the Company’s portfolio of products and services in that segment.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 years sales experience in the electronic security industry, selling in the security industry and/or CCTV sector is a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication and presentational skills; capable of communicating ‘technical’ concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to think creatively, understand customer requirements and the capability to match these to Company solutions
- Target driven with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Full clean driving licence
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration