Due to growth, our client a leading supplier of electronic security systems has an exciting new position available for a Business Development Manager.
The responsibilities will include professionally representing the Company with respect to the promotion and selling of CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control, Intercom and Maintenance and Monitoring in the Dublin and Leinster region.
The job in a nutshell:
- You will be responsible for generating new business by selling electronic security systems and services in the Dublin and Leinster region
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Conduct site surveys and attend site meetings
- Meet or exceed new recurring maintenance, service and monitoring targets
- Managing forecasting and providing accuracy for sales function and projects
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5 yrs minimum experience in a successful sales role in security systems, maintenance and monitoring
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Full clean driving licence
Excellent salary available depending on experience, along with uncapped commission, pension scheme and company vehicle.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration