An exciting opportunity has become available to work with one of the most recognised brands in Ireland.
This role offers you a chance to experience the world of customer service. It is also an opportunity to bring your skills to an organisation while providing a quality service to their customers.
Main duties include:
- Providing a high level of customer service to customers, working with them to resolve their queries.
- Analysing queries or issues and providing updates and/or resolutions to their customers on inbound and outbound calls. A few examples of queries: taking payments from customers, placing orders or upgrades, logging faults, etc.
- Answering customer queries over phone/email help-desk and live-chat.
- Reporting issues to other departments to investigate and prevent further issues re-occurring.
- Achieve and maintain service to a performance standard: average handling time, resolution, and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1-2yrs Customer Services experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent MS office skills
Training will be held in the office for 2 weeks then you can work from home
Hours of work: Tuesday – Saturday 9am -5pm
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration