Are you passionate about offering the best service to all of customers, both internal and external, and have a flair for getting the best out of people through motivation, coaching and mentoring? If so, this is the role for you!!
Reporting to the Head of Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of agents, working across a number of functions within the business. You will have the opportunity to be involved with all aspects of the customer journey, embodying their client’s ethos of customer satisfaction, and empowering their team to do the same.
Main responsibilities include:
- Workload management – ensuring appropriate workflow i.e. that calls are flowed through correctly, emails managed, and customer services issues solved.
- Distribution of workload fairly among team members and ensuring that all tasks are completed within the assigned service level.
- Liaise with HR on Appraisals, PDP’s, on a 6-monthly basis.
- Attend ad hoc interdepartmental meetings, where appropriate and contributed to cross functionally beneficial projects.
- Work closely with the management team to improve processes and efficiencies across all areas of the business
- Monitor Real Time Data and ensure SLAs are adhered to and set and manage KPIs on a group and individual basis
- Oversee the day-to-day resourcing requirements of the department
- Development of key client relationships and working closely with the client in the pursuit of delivery excellence
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years call centre experience in a Supervisory, Team Leader or other managerial capacity ideally, but not essentially, within a busy Contact Centre environment either B2B/B2C
- Demonstrable experience in coaching, development, and people management
- Awareness of HR and performance management procedures
- Awareness of the practical application of Management Information reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration