Due to expansion, our client based in the heart of Dublin is currently looking to recruit a Client Experience Director to join their team!
This will be a critical leadership role reporting directly into their CEO. The Client Experience Director is responsible for the day to day operations of their business and aligning the internal operations of the organisation with the external expectations of their clients.
Main duties include:
- Lead, coach and mentor team to identify market and team-specific opportunities to accelerate improvements in customer satisfaction, revenue and efficiency
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Sales, CS, Finance, Marketing, Product, Tech, Service teams) to ensure execution of market-specific plans and organisation targets
- Automate, simplify and streamline workflows to free up time and improve productivity
- Focus on strengthening process excellence and improving the customer experience.
- Overseeing the development of roadmaps required to execute project initiatives including identifying project scope, resource needs, business partner involvement, key action steps, timeframes and managing all cross functional team inputs.
- Utilizing new technologies, processes, and training to constantly improve productivity and achieve a scalable infrastructure that meets the needs of a growing organization
- Develop or assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with organizational standards to ensure operational efficiency, safety and security
- You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to leverage new technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to help their client deliver personalized service at scale.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 10+ years of experience managing operations in domains such customer service, on-line services & transaction-based services
- 5+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders and managing remotely across multiple sites
- Proven track record of attracting, scaling and developing teams
- Strategic thinker with proven track record of transforming operations to provide customer experience through innovation and improvement
- BS/BA Degree or higher
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration