Our client based in the South Dublin area is looking to recruit a Client Services Officer for an immediate start.
Working within clients & internal departments, this role is critical in developing Group standards to client expectations. Responsible for positive representation of the Client Services Function internally at Exec/ Senior Management level as required.
Main duties include:
Deliver a smooth and efficient relationship that exceeds client’s expectations and sets our client apart from its competitors by:
• Maintaining proactive contact with clients.
• Assist with regular operational/performance reviews as requested.
• Accommodate monthly business review calls/onsite meetings with clients and ensure follow up requests/actions are executed in timely manner.
• Support clients with submission of monthly MI requirements (Calls, complaint reports, Conduct
• Risk Dashboards etc.)
• Identify & develop opportunities to enhance MI/data sharing to give comfort on adherence to key compliance and regulatory requirements.
• Liaise with Clients on daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure all adhoc requests are executed in timely manner.
• Record Errors/Risks through to completion while effectively remediating & communicating with clients.
• Manage the completion of any adhoc client requirements that may be required from time to time to ensure no detriment to relationship between our client and their client.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Experience of working in a client facing role
• Experience in audit & direct knowledge of regulatory standards within the Irish financial services
• Strong industry knowledge
• Excellent planning & organisational skills
• High level of analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong market experience including competitors and client processes to include a deep understanding of collections, recoveries, debt recovery and debt sale
• Good commercial knowledge of a financial services/call centre environment
• Credible at all levels with a focus on a high standard of service delivery
• Experience of providing operational support and proactive solution building to Managers in the business
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration