Due to continued success our client based in the South Dublin area is looking to recruit a Client Services Representative for an immediate start.
An impressive salary package is on offer, including team bonuses and incentives along with being part of a really great team. There is also opportunity for career progression, training, and development.
The job in a nutshell:
The Client Services Representative supports administration and processing of client funding requests and provides customer service levels consistent with the business objectives of our client.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide outstanding customer service via telephone, email and written correspondence.
- Reviews clients’ aged debtors/creditors and bank statements
- Allocate incoming payments against outstanding invoices as per remittance or client instruction
- Verification of invoices purchased on a daily basis with the assigned debtor, following prescribed protocol as per the Risk Department and client specific requirements.
- Contact clients and discuss invoices overdue for payment.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A college degree is preferred, minimum
- 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced financial services office environment.
- Experience working in a general business environment including accounts receivable, operations, collections.
- Professional customer service and Microsoft Office skills to effectively process client and collateral requests related to servicing a growing portfolio.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while meeting funding deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and directions given by manager.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.