Our client based in the South Dublin area is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Data & Quality Coordinator for an immediate start within their Security Systems department.
The job in a nutshell:
You will be responsible for preparing, maintaining, and updating our client’s project documents. This role involves coordinating with the different sections within an organisation and ensuring that documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to all internal and external services where appropriate. You will be working to deadlines and ensuring that all sections of the organisation are following the same procedures with regards to documents to undertake the installation of electronic security systems – as scheduled by the Installation Manager
Main duties include:
- Supporting the Project Manager in ensuring that every part of the project is being completed to the correct standards of workmanship, materials and compliance.
- Checking that the site team fully understands site directions and instructions to the client’s requirements.
- Work with the Project Manager to produce appropriate weekly reports, based on works-progress, site visits and inspections. Record Installation, testing & commissioning results on BIM and relevant project reporting software.
- Ensure all project data and systems are maintained and updated in a timely and comprehensive fashion
- Ongoing communication with the Project Manager and Site Supervisor issuing weekly reports, ongoing defect lists and final snag lists. Monitoring progress against program on site and attending site meetings and handovers as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- An understanding of quantity surveying processes and procedures
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel, MS Office.
- Working knowledge of BIM and project management software
- Experience of construction projects
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- An understanding of basic project Management skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn new skills
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration