Due to expansion, our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager for an immediate start to manage their Manned Guarding Division.
This is an exciting and rewarding time to join one of the BEST Irish Market Leaders in Security & Fire Services.
The job in a nutshell:
You will maintain our client’s existing Security Services to all Static Clients and be responsible for negotiating contracts, dealing with clients as well as track and monitor the delivery and confirmation of all Manned Guarding and Key holding Services.
*This post has the potential to lead to the position of Director of Security Services-Manned Guarding for the right candidate*
Main duties include:
- Overall Responsibility for the effect delivery of Manned Guarding services to clients in Dublin and Leinster and fulfil all client contract hours daily.
- Ensure Management and Supervisor Duty Cover is available 24 hours per day.
- Ensure the smooth running of the ISO system in the Manned Guarding Division.
- Overall responsibility for Security Services consisting of Key holding—Alarm Response and Mobile Patrols to Clients throughout Ireland.
- Create and maintain good relationships with all clients to ensure a high-quality service is maintained.
- Assist the Sales Department in the negotiation of new contracts for pricing and supply.
- Ensure that effective and correct levels of training is provided to all Security Officers
- Work with the Central Station to coordinate all related issues that involves the Security Manned Guarding Services.
- Collaborate with financial team members on contracts, invoicing, and other financial matters in relation to the Static Guarding Services department.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 6yrs+ previous experience as Contracts or Operations Manager in the Security Manned Guarding Industry, or related position.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Security Manned Guarding Business.
- Excellent people management skills – Be a Leader in terms of developing people and assessing their ability to carry out their assignment duties in a competent manner
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and meet with clients at all levels.
- Deal with Manned Guarding issues as they arise and to ensure that confidence is maintained with all clients.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.