Due to continued success, our client based in the South Dublin area is looking to recruit a Data Centre Account Manager for an immediate start.
*Full driving license and own vehicle is essential, as you will be required to travel between two sites once a week*
The role in a nutshell:
You will be responsible for providing a highly positive customer interface and ensuring the quality of the services is delivered to our client’s customers.
Main responsibilities include:
- Customer Support/Account Management
- Operational service delivery reporting and mapping
- General administration duties and management of communications in line with company process and procedures.
- To ensure proactive customer contact to effect service improvements and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Deputise for the Compliance and Client Services Manager in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an Account Management, Customer facing role.
- Experience working in a Hosting, Managed Services or Data Centre environment.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Technical and report writing experience.
- Full driving license and own vehicle as you will be required to travel between two sites once a week.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration