Our client, a well-established and highly respected transportation company in North Dublin area require an experienced Dispatch Planner for an immediate start to support to their dispatch team.
Main duties include:
· Prioritise incoming control screen alerts
· Follow up every job status until final drop
· Process Management and Quality Control
· Supervise and handle any logistical issues that may arise
· Detailed handovers and shift reports
· Provide excellent customer service whilst handling supplier, client and driver queries
· Process incoming email/phone bookings in a correct and timely manner
· Process job updates & close jobs on the system
· Ensure any special instructions, requests or quotes are added to relevant jobs
· Follow up/set reminders on missing information to fully complete each booking
· Customer quotations
· Report feedback in the system as required
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Logistics /Transport experience & relevant qualification is a distinct advantage
· Excellent administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
· Proactive and capable of working as part of a team
· High attention to detail for dealing with demanding customer base
· You will be efficient and capable of working on your own initiative in carrying out your day-to-day tasks with limited need for supervision.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and strong organisational abilities.
· Excellent customer service skills and excellent telephone manner.
· Strong analytical & problem solving ability
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration