Due to continued success, my client based in the North Dublin area is currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager for an immediate start.
Main duties include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Preparation of weekly financial and KPI reports including Sales and Operating performance.
- Assistance in the preparation of books and files for audit and declaration of VAT and payroll taxes, including compliance with payment deadlines.
- Identification of areas where value can be added including revenue and cost opportunities.
Other duties include:
- Income – Ensuring that all sales are recorded accurately, and that income metrics are tracked and analysed to promote action.
- Payroll – Highlighting/ generating reports to ensure accuracy and the identification of areas for improvement. Processing payroll and ensuring that payment is conducted in an effective and efficient manner.
- Cash/Bank Control – Ensuring that all cash is managed, forecasted, and reconciled correctly.
- Accounts Receivable – Ensuring that the system of recording, invoicing and management of debtor balances is done in an effective manner and that outstanding balances are managed proactively.
- Accounts Payable – Ensure the timely and accurate payment of creditors with periodic reconciliation of creditor balances.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Financial Controller / Qualified accountant with 3-5 years’ experience – PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- System experience of Sage or equivalent financial reporting system.
- You will demonstrate accounting experience, preferably within the logistics or retail sector.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.