Our client based in the South Dublin area is looking to recruit a Financial Controller for an immediate start. This role is reporting directly on a day to day basis to the Managing Director.
Main duties include:
- Leading a finance team (10 staff)
- Leading and developing the finance team in achieving the company KPIs
- Business & Financial Planning
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes, including responsibility for balance sheet integrity
- Preparation of Monthly P&Ls and Balance Sheet for internal reporting
- Work with MD on budget preparation and ongoing management of budget data
- Attendance and contribution at board meetings
- Working Capital and Cash Flow management
- Ensuring that financial control is being operated to the highest standards in the business.
- Ensuring compliance with all accounting, tax and legal requirements across the company
- Ensuring that commercial and statutory financial reports are completed on time and being continuously developed to meet the changing demands of the business.
- Responsible for passing all finance & payroll audits, ensuring compliance and all preparatory work is completed; manage the process end to end.
- Developing and improving systems and controls on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for development and implementation of and adherence to relevant company Policy’s & Procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Qualified accountant & Proven experience operating as a Financial Controller
- Excellent track record of developing/leading a team.
- Hands on experience gained in a fast moving and dynamic business
- In depth knowledge of accounting and financial principles as well as technical accounting skills.
- Experience in managing, motivating and influencing in an environment of rapidly changing workload, tight deadlines, in the context of high expectations and tight time frames.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, good judgement making and logical decision maker.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration