Due to continued success, our client based in the Dublin area is currently looking to recruit a Fire Engineer for an immediate start.
You will be responsible Installation, commission, service and maintenance of fire detection, alarm and suppression systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers
Salary & Benefits: €44k basic (OTE €48K with overtime) plus Pension/Healthcare/Bonus/Company Vehicle/Fuel Card/Laptop/Phone
Main duties include:
- Commission fire detection, alarm and suppression systems to agreed customer specifications. Service and maintain fire detection, fire suppression systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguisher in accordance with agreed service and maintenance contracts.
- Provide regular reports on activities that will enable management plan strategic and operational direction for the fire systems team.
- Correct use of P.D.A. and close jobs with any other information required to enable work to be invoiced to customers promptly and job certification.
- Ensure that all our client’s property, vehicles, stock, test equipment and tools are accounted for and kept in good working order.
- Support sales team specify customer needs through provision of expert advice during on-site inspections.
- Respond to customer queries and resolve issues promptly and courteously.
- Respond to emergency activations and other attendances advised through service desk and / Pageboy services.
- Attend product training when necessary and attain and maintain comprehensive knowledge of all our client’s product range.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A comprehensive knowledge of standards relevant to Fire industry.
- Experience in standard & complex fire suppression systems
- Ability to manage large projects from design through to completion
- Proven experience of commissioning large projects with complex strategies
- Extensive knowledge of conventional and analogue fire alarm systems
- Experience working with major fire alarm brands including air sampling systems
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Full clean driving licence essential
- Electrical background a distinct advantage
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration