Due to expansion, our client based in the Dublin area are currently looking to recruit First Line Technical Support Executives for an immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with Ireland’s most recognised brands that offers you a chance to experience the world of customer service and technical support.
* We have numerous Permanent roles available *
The role in a nutshell:
- Answering customer technical queries over phone/email helpdesk and live chat
- Providing a high level of technical support to customers, working with them to resolve end user problems on a broad base of wireless and fixed line technologies.
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries
- Analysing issues and providing troubleshooting issues with customer on inbound and outbound calls.
- Reporting hardware/connectivity issues to 2nd level support to detect outages/network errors.
- Achieve and maintain service to a performance standard: average handling time, resolution, and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2yr+ experience in Technical Support.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with various PC Operating Systems (Win XP, Win 7, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suite.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.