Our client based in the Sandyford area is currently looking to recruit a Fleet Administrator for an immediate start.
Main duties include:
- Administer and log all issues and resolutions on the Fleet Management/Facilities Systems.
- Administration of all employee driver documentation.
- Management of day to day issues.
- Liaising with Employees and Service providers / Weekly reporting.
- In house and off-site vehicle inspections which include vehicle tracker installations.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1-2 years’ experience within a fleet administration role
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Must have excellent organisational skills and be competent working on own initiative as well as working with the team in a busy environment.
- Strong co-ordination and follow through.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Competency in all MS Office Applications is essential
- A good knowledge of national geography is useful.
- Excellent time management, communication and organisation skills essential.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immeidate consideration.