Due to growth, our client based in the South Dublin area is currently looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Supervisor for an immediate start.
The job in a nutshell:
You will be responsible for the everyday operations of our client’s Refreshment Service. The service shall cover the provision of snacks, drinks and beverages.
Main duties include:
- Working with suppliers in creating planograms for each of the various locations. (4 in total)
- Ensuring that merchandising is completed at designated times agreed
- Manage supplier delivery, storage of snacks and beverages and ensuring the availability of fresh seasonal produce and to include special dietary needs as well as all necessary equipment to deliver the service.
- Arrange food promotions on a regular basis and shall include a means for assessing the success of these promotions. Promotions shall be held at least quarterly but may be more frequent.
- The offering shall be changed at a minimum of three-monthly intervals. These alternatives will be reviewed with the Client at regular operational meetings.
- Quarterly audit of onsite equipment to be completed so that replacement equipment can be sourced.
- Continuous review of snack & drink items to ensure alignment with our client’s sustainability goals.
- Collation of appropriate data for monthly client reporting
- Organise and maintain site specific files in line with Client Shared filing system
- Ad hoc reporting and collating information for analysis
- Raise Purchase Orders for approval by the Facilities Manager
- Track spending against agreed budget
- Track all additional spend against agreed budget
- Preparation of Client quotations for additional related works
- Draft Supplier Level Agreements for approval by the Facilities Manager
- Take on ad hoc projects and tasks, as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working in a similar role within the catering industry is essential
- Experience of communicating with Clients/Customers and providing excellent customer service
- HACCP Certification
- Knowledge of food, food hygiene (including hazard analysis and critical control points) and food preparation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services.
- Experience of working in a professional team-based office environment
- High level of computer literacy including an excellent working knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) Quip & Slack
- Excellent written and spoken English
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration