Our client based in the Sandyford area is currently looking to recruit a Front of House Receptionist/Administrator for an immediate start.
- Provision of a friendly, courteous, meet and greet service for all clients.
- To provide a prompt, efficient and polite response to both internal and external telephone calls.
- To ensure effective transfer and call handling for any calls
- To ensure all clients are treated with the highest of respect and are dealt with in the most professional manner
- Arrange hospitality services such as conference room bookings and refreshment requirements.
- Provide periodic data for client monthly reports as requested.
- To demonstrate ability to effectively carry out all necessary emergency/evacuation procedures
- To liaise with Management relating to all client/visitor needs.
- To assist and comply with Health and Safety administration, safe working practices, and procedural requirements
- To develop and maintain professional communication & service standards, towards clients, colleagues, and visitors
- To uphold the integrity of the company at all times; to demonstrate reliability and conscientiousness
The Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 2 year of Senior Reception / Facilities Office Management experience is required
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- The ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- Highly organised and capable of carrying out general administration duties when required
If this role is of interest, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration