Our client based in the Dublin North area is currently looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator for an immediate start.
Main duties include:
- Providing administrative assistance in a busy warehouse environment.
- Processing administration through a Transport and Warehouse management system relating to all Goods In/Out, customer merchandise and stock, communication with customers and sub-contractors along with varying departments.
- Experience in Goods In/Out processes preferred but not essential
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1-2 years’ experience within a fleet/transport administration role
- Full Clean Drivers Licence/Own Transport
- Must have excellent organisational skills and be competent working on own initiative as well as working with the team in a busy environment.
- Strong co-ordination and follow through.
- Competency in all MS Office Applications is essential
- Excellent time management, communication and organisation skills essential.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immeidate consideration.