Our client based in the North Dublin area is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive for an immediate start.
Main duties include:
- Assist with the design and improvement of product packaging.
- Oversee the Company’s participation in trade shows and events
- Prepare/design promotional material in-house and also liaise with designers, printers & other agencies for marketing communication projects being contracted externally.
- Update and develop our client’s website including front-end content & press releases and back-end databases & the online trade shop; ensuring at all times that information is factually correct and presented in an appealing and user-friendly formats.
- Assist in the production of all customer direct mailings and participation lists.
- Identify new promotional and marketing opportunities to support the sales growth.
- Administer and monitor all promotional costs against budget.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in website management
- Excellent MS office including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar for design of PR, Sales & Marketing material.
- Experience dealing with customers in person and on the phone.
- Strong organisational experience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong presentation & negotiating skills7
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration