Our client based in the South Dublin area is currently recruiting a Mortgage Administrator to join their expanding MARP team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain excellent experience, development and growth with a major financial services company. Excellent career and educational opportunities available.
Main duties include:
- Dealing with MARP queries and collections daily
- Negotiating payments and payment structures
- Adhering to regulatory requirements as per the CCMA and CPC codes of conduct.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working in an ASU, collections and debt restructure environment within the banking sector
- 2-3 years Distressed Mortgage Experience essential.
- Experience working in a customer service a district advantage
- Excellent Customer Service skills essential
- Positive can-do attitude and desire to progress and develop within the company
- Ability to deal with complex cases and attention to detail
Full QFA a distinct advantage, Minimum APA qualified in Loans and Regulations.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration