Our client based in the Dublin south area is looking to recruit Mortgage Collections Executives for an immediate start. This is an exciting time to join one of the BEST financial services companies in Ireland who are looking to expand their team!! Excellent salary along with career progression within 6mths +
Main duties of the role include:
· Discussing possible long-term sustainable resolutions to the mortgage arrears with borrowers.
· Analysing borrower’s previous payment history and current income and expenditure.
· Assessing Standard Financial Statements (SFS).
· Reviewing all options with borrowers and making recommendations to Senior Management.
· Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties (eg MABS, financial advisors, etc).
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in mortgage resolution/restructures/SFS within an ASU environment or have 3-4 years of experience in a Credit restructuring / resolution role.
· Experience of residential mortgage arrears restructuring is an advantage.
· APA (Loans) or QFA qualified.
· The ability to fully assess a borrower’s circumstances including analysis of previous payment patterns and assessment of income and expenditure with a view to establishing their current financial profile.
· Be a strong negotiator with the ability to reach appropriate solutions on challenging cases.
· Have excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills along with excellent MS office skills
If you are interested in the above role, please email your updated CV for immediate consideration