Due to continued success, our client based in the South Dublin area is looking to recruit an Operations Administrator for an immediate start.
*Full driving license and own vehicle is required, as you will have to travel between two sites once a week*
The role in a nutshell: You will be providing support to the company, Compliance Manager and Country Manager and be responsible for ensuring compliance and operational documents are up to date and completed in full.
Main duties include:
- Manage the Requisition process including receipting of orders for the Managers.
- Manage supplier queries in conjunction with the finance team.
- Liaise with the Finance team and assist with supplier invoice queries when required.
- Manage the general office (Post, Supplies, Catering, Couriers)
- Meet and greet visitors and clients.
- Assist the Compliance Manager in preparing documentation for audits or customer reviews.
- Collate documentation for the weekly and Monthly Ops meetings, Supplier reviews.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 2yrs experience in similar role
- Experience working in a Hosting, Managed Services or Data Centre environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good verbal and written English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and other computer skills
- Excellent telephone / front desk manner
- Own transport and full driver’s license
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration