Due to expansion, our client based in the Dublin West area is currently looking to recruit an Operations Administrator for an immediate start.
Main duties include:
- Being the first point of contact in the operations department both on the phone and in person with clients and employees.
- Dealing with emails, calls & all other day to day tasks relating to the Management team
- Prepare all Operations weekly reports and analysis for general manager and Operations manager.
- Providing assistance to the Sales Team – dealing with quotations to clients following maintenance and service visits
- Amending quotations and other correspondence -Transfer information to CRM
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2-3yrs experience as an Operations Administrator
- ISO Compliance experience
- Ideally you have worked within the Engineering/Security industry
- Excellent MS Office and communication skills
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.