Due to growth, our client based in the South Dublin area is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager (Security Systems Dept) for an immediate start.
The job in a nutshell:
You will be responsible for providing project management oversight for our client’s customers and will oversee all aspects of the project management process and completion of respective goals.
Main duties include:
- Developing organisational programs & strategies for security systems division workloads.
- Managing customers project deliverables within the project plans.
- Developing, presenting, and maintaining detailed project plans and charters.
- Managing procurement of project product alongside labour requirements.
- Managing project scopes and change control including escalations while monitoring project progress and performance.
- End to end project management, sales through handover of all documentation.
- Recording collaboration minutes and managing action items to include escalating as required.
- Making informed project decisions as well as form decision teams when needed.
- Providing project financial forecasts to customer as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong security systems knowledge base of CCTV, Access control, Intruder Alarms, Intercoms etc.
- Provide structure and work within a team environment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Ability to operate under stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Recognised project management qualification
- Valid driver’s license required
- Unrestricted right to work in Ireland
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration