Our client based in the heart of Dublin is looking to recruit a Property Administrator for an immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of Ireland’s leading firms who is highly respected within the industry.
* Preparation and typing of documents, reports, minutes of meetings and general day to day correspondence to support a busy department.
*Liaising with negotiators on a daily basis, at the start and end of each day reporting back after viewings
*Working closely with residential customer service regarding brochures & bulletin specifications and deadlines
* Showing properties to buyers (as selected by negotiators and agreed by Directors)
* Audio typing (90%) – Copy Typing (10%) using MS Office 2010
* Actively assisting/managing correspondence, diaries and actions list for residential directors
* Answering/directing of calls and assisting in ensuring all enquiries are actioned in a timely manner
* General accounts including invoicing, using in-house e-business system
* Filing, photocopying and other ad hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* A keen interest in residential sales
* Audio typing experience preferable
* Previous experience within residential sales/ Lettings is desired
* Willingness to work as part of an interactive team
* An ability to build and maintain good networks internally and externally
* Demonstrate excellent communication both verbal and written skills and hold excellent interpersonal skills
* Possess self-management skills and the motivation to efficiently plan and organise their own work time
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration