Due to expansion, our client based in the Dublin 2 area is looking to recruit a corporate Receptionist/Administrator for an immediate start.
The role in a nutshell:
This role requires the successful candidate to provide Front of House Reception/Administrative duties working alongside a busy team. You will need to be pro-active, highly motivated and organised to complete tasks with high levels of professionalism and within tight deadlines. Excellent organisational skills and ability to work as part of a team are essential attributes for this role.
Main duties include:
- Front of house Reception duties
- Dealing with general queries & complaints
- Work with the teams on site and key players to help maintain legislative requirements within the industry
- Liaise with other key players within the industry to progress developments to completion
- Manage information databases including electronic, hard copy and other office systems
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Reception/administration role
- Strong IT and MS Office skills
- Ability to understand and use professional software systems
- Ability to work proactively and use one’s own initiative
- Work as a team player and demonstrate excellence and professionalism
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.