Our client one of Ireland’s BEST independent Fuel Companies, is currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for an immediate start.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development the Regional Sales Manager has responsibility for developing positive business relationships with their Independent Dealer customers to help meet the requirements of their customers and the company.
The secondary objective of the role is to grow and expand their Fuel Card customer base by developing existing and new business opportunities through lead generation of SME/Corporate customers. The Regional Sales Manager will lead negotiations with prospective new business opportunities in the Republic of Ireland. The role also contributes to the overall business through recognising other opportunities and closely working with stakeholders to deliver opportunities of strategic benefit to our client.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least five years’ experience in a fast-moving business to business sales environment.
- Business development experience and a proven track record of meeting targets.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to build cross functional relationships.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving license.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration