Our client based in the South Dublin area is currently recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Officer to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance and Senior Manager, this person will be responsible for advising, monitoring and reporting on all related compliance and risk matters for the business.
Main duties include:
- Assists in the implementing, monitoring and reporting of Risk and Compliance programmes and strategies.
- Assisting Senior Compliance Management assessing the compliance and risk framework providing support and guidance for the business.
- Support key business relationships to ensure that business units are aware of new and existing regulations impacting the business and developments in the regulatory environment.
- Assist in delivery of Risk and Compliance training and awareness programme(s).
- Assist in any compliance projects or ad hoc tasks throughout the compliance team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good knowledge and experience of applicable regulations/legislation (e.g. CCMA, CPC, SME Code, DPA, AML/CTF)
- Experience in conducting compliance monitoring reviews
- Financial services industry experience in Risk & Compliance functions and/or legal
- Qualified in Compliance e.g. LCOI or equivalent or working towards qualification
- Strong experience in managing internal and external relationships, ability to communicate across all key stakeholders, drive and implement change and effectively identify and manage Risk and Compliance issues
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration