Our client based in the Dublin West area is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator (9mth contract) for an immediate start.
Main duties include:
- Accurately process daily customer sales orders and to generate quotations.
- Receive incoming calls, to answer queries relating to the client’s products and provide the necessary support and advice to existing and potential customers in a competent and efficient manner.
- To accurately interpret the customers’ requirements, anticipate their needs, elicit the appropriate information and accordingly to provide the necessary information.
- Provide a high-quality administrative support to the Automation department.
- Prepare & process documentation relating to customer returns/repairs
- To record accurate information and details and input onto CRM
- To record new enquiries & identify possible sales leads for external sales engineers
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a customer service/internal sales environment ideally having some familiarity of automation products and related administrative skills.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills to interact competently with people internally and externally, build rapport and cultivate relationships with both internal and external customers.
- An ability to multi-task, staying calm and focused under pressure and able to prioritise and meet deadlines consistently.
- Excellent MS office suite skills
- Strong time management. Being able to plan, organise own time as to prioritise work, meet deadlines and to have complete follow-through in all tasks.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration