Our client based in the South Dublin area is urgently looking to recruit a Senior Complaints Specialist for an immediate start.
As a Senior Complaints Specialist, you will use information and resources available to investigate and resolve customer complaints, and where immediate resolution is not possible, case-manage the resolution process and associated customer communications ensuring that they are kept appropriately informed and advised in line with agreed expectations.
You will also work closely with Clients in reporting issues, assisting them in their complaint’s investigations, and developing reports and processes as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-4 years’ experience in working in a banking/compliance environment
- APA qualified
- Experience of a busy customer service environment, with a full focus on the customer journey and experience
- An excellent eye for detail and thrive on problem solving as well as working effectively under pressure within a busy fast-moving environment
- Be a great internal and external communicator with a supportive and confident telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills & negotiation skills
- Be organised and proactive
- Flexible and approachable
- Excellent with all Microsoft Office packages
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration