Our client based in the South Dublin area is currently looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor for an immediate start.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will involve assisting the HR Manager and HR team with administration tasks, coordinating the implementation of services, policies, and programmes and assisting and advising company managers about human resources issues.
Main duties include:
- Acting as HR point of contact in conjunction with the HR Advisors for over 1200 employees
- Update HR policies and procedures in line with employment legislation and company objectives.
- Deliver a HR service in line with business needs by running the day to day HR functions.
- Manage the delivery of the recruitment and on-boarding function.
- Provide a professional advice and support service to all managers in the company in line with employment legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all business units in the organisation.
- Co-ordination of employee engagement programme to include Road Shows
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Manage the HR reporting to payroll for bi-weekly and monthly payroll processing.
- Administration and management of disciplinary/grievance/ER and IR issues
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Third Level Qualification in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR Advisory or similar role
- Industrial Relations & TUPE experience advantageous.
- Solid understanding of HR functional areas and practices.
- Results driven with the ability to manage tasks well and remain focused.
- High achiever with a passion for achieving
- Excellent multi-tasker with an organised approach
- Management experience of a highly driven team in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong business/customer service orientation also essential.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Travel will be required – full clean licence is required.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration