Due to expansion, our client is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Property Manager to join their busy team dealing with a variety of developments within the South & West Dublin area.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of housing units, apartments and commercial units along with leading a Block Management team.
The role requires someone who is able to work independently in a busy office whilst working as a part of a team, and with an ability to adapt and be reactive in a fast-paced environment.
Main responsibilities include:
- Set/Agree annual service charge budgets for management company
- Manage developments and visit developments as required and complete paperwork
- Record any incidents of nuisance and complaints, Record and identifying causes of damage to property
- Instructing contractors and manging same to ensure maintenance works are completed
- Attend Directors and AGM meetings
- Assist with training of new staff and supervise service contractors
- Preparation of tender documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3yrs experience within a similar role
- PRSA Licence
- Knowledge of MUD Act Legislation
- Car owner/Full Clean drivers’ licence
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and attention to detail are essential
Hours 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday – Salary NEG depending on experience
If this role is of interest, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration