Our client based in the South Dublin area is looking to recruit a Team leader for an immediate start to assist their Operations Manager.
- Responsibility for focusing the team’s attention on the set aims and objectives.
- Responsible for managing the quality and accuracy of the team’s performance and production of work in a timely manner.
- Motivate the team and ensure that the performance of individuals meets the predefined standards.
- Monitor, measure and report on staff training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and time-scales.
- Conduct monthly reviews with each team member.
- Keep up to date with current and relevant legislation.
- Assisting with recruitment and induction and to carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven leadership experience with focus on coaching and development. With the ability to motivate and supervise team members at different levels,
- ensuring the delivery of results in a target driven environment.
- Previous Financial Services Team Leader or Management experience with the capability to work flexible hours in line with business needs, sometimes at short notice.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration