To drive their next phase of growth, our client is looking to recruit an exceptionally talented and motivated Technical Security Project Manager to work with their enterprise data center design team.
This role is working with the data center architectural and engineering team to assure CPTED best practices are observed, drafting new systems into the design teams build plans, and coordinating with regional and local physical security leaders to understand the new building and security system designs.
Main duties include:
- Design and engineer new physical security systems.
- Using AutoCAD, Blue Beam and other drafting technologies to document the new designs.
- Creation of specifications and scope of work documentation for local project managers to use for vendor bids.
- Ensure CPTED is adhered for new data center designs or retrofits.
- Research physical security technologies to assess their applicability within the physical security program.
- Provide technical and design support for local physical security teams.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience in physical security design or engineering.
- PSP, CPP, PMP Certification
- BA/BS degree in Architectural and Electrical Engineering
- Ability to develop design principals and communicate those principals to other data center design team members.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely with short deadlines and quick turnaround times, while still effectively communicating information in a structured analytical way
- Strong problem resolution, time management, and independent planning skills
- Excellent knowledge in the concept of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Working knowledge in Access Control, IP VMS Systems, Video Analytics, Biometrics, and IDS systems.
- Fluent with one or more drafting technologies.
- Fluency/competency in one or more languages preferrable
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration