Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Technical Support Manager to manage their Technical Support teams to provide a high level of service for all their customers and to implement efficient and comprehensive solutions for all issues with which the department deals with on a day to day basis.
Main duties include:
- Coaching and developing the teams to provide a high level of service, driving forward continuous improvement of processes, procedures, policies and systems and organizations in relation to technical support.
- Provide proactive leadership, guidance and direction to your team leads, through comprehensive coaching and mentoring
- Setting weekly/monthly operational targets, including plans for achievement and continuously monitor performance, taking proactive corrective action, as necessary
- To recommend and develop software and hardware solutions to support CRM function and MIS reporting needs across each functional department within the company.
- Capacity planning, resource and cost management, including forecasting, to provide for optimum resourcing at all times, ensuring team are strategically positioned to respond to the changing needs for their business.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5 years’ experience at management level in a technical support environment
- Solid experience of team management, performance management and an ability to create and maintain KPI’s to monitor and improve customer service levels and team performance.
- Good understanding of Internet technologies, TCP/IP, Networks, Firewalls, routers, DNS, DHCP
- A high level of interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills necessary to develop excellent business relationships
- A high level of familiarity with the relevant technology and metrics related to a contact environment, knowledge of help desk software packages and a high level of technical knowledge in IT/Telecoms is preferred
- Excellent hands-on people leadership skills, strong budget management, project management skills, able to build effective customer and business relationships in a result driven environment
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration