Our client, an extremely fast-growing organisation is looking to recruit a Technical Support Supervisor for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will be required to supervise their Technical Support teams to provide a high level of service for all customers and to implement efficient and comprehensive solutions for all day to day issues.
Main duties include:
- Supervise the Technical Support team and direct their daily activities
- Provide proactive leadership, guidance, and direction to your team, through comprehensive coaching and mentoring
- Monitor established service level requirements, KPIs and metrics and drive to consistently meet service levels using daily management.
- Manage the Phone Queues and tickets to ensure all cases are worked on in a timely manner.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Hold team accountable for case management, timely follow up with customers and case resolution.
- Take any customer complaints from the team in real time and liaise between customer and internal teams to help manage and prioritise escalations and complaints
- Evaluate agent performance and prepare and deliver annual reviews.
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing process and assist with developing a training plan and successful on-boarding of Technical Support Agents.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 3 years supervisory experience within in a technical support environment
- Solid experience of team management, performance management and an ability to create and maintain KPI’s to monitor and improve customer service levels and team performance.
- Experience of continuous improvement of processes
- A high level of interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills necessary to develop excellent business relationships
- A high level of familiarity with the relevant technology and metrics related to a contact environment, knowledge of help desk software packages and a high level of technical knowledge in telecommunications is preferred.
- Good understanding of Internet technologies, TCP/IP, Networks, Firewalls, routers, DNS, DHCP
- Excellent hands-on people leadership skills, strong budget management, project management skills, able to build effective customer and business relationships in a results driven environment
Should this role be of interest to you, please apply wtih your updated CV for immediate consideration