Due to continued growth, our client based in the South Dublin area is urgently looking to recruit a VoIP Engineer for an immediate start.
Main duties include:
- Carrier Grade in depth SIP knowledge
- SIP Debugging (e.g. Wireshark, sngrep, logfiles)
- At least one of the following:
- Kamailio Development, Administration and Troubleshooting
- Asterisk Development, Administration and Troubleshooting
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years experience in a hands-on engineering/design role.
- Linux Administration skills
- Asterisk AEL/AGI programming
- Asterisk High Availability and Clustering
- Experience with PSTN Gateways (e.g. Cisco, Nextone, Patton, Dialogic)
- MySQL Administration
- Excellent analytical and prototyping skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Communications, documentation and specifications writing skills
- Strong enthusiasm and willingness to learn
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration.