Due to growth, our client based in the Dublin 2 area is looking to recruit a Facilities Coordinator for an immediate start.
The job in a nutshell:
Working closely with the Facilities Manager and client, you will be required to assist in the management of the facilities function at different sites. You will be responsible to ensure the general upkeep and appearance of each site is to the highest standard.
Main duties include:
- Professional greeting to clients and staff to generate a professional and welcoming atmosphere.
- Report any maintenance issues which you notice onsite to the Facilities Manager.
- Assist in emergencies such as light leaks, spills etc.
- Attend to meeting room requests/set ups
- Identify and report hazards and incidents
- Assist in health and Safety including bell tests, floor walks and first aid boxes are stocked
- Working as part of a team in delivering a high standard
- Respond to soft service calls logged with the facilities help desk. Investigate the nature of the problems and seek a speedy resolution.
- Liaising with cleaning team on specific requests and ensuring cleaning schedule adhered to.
- Ensure reception is always kept tidy, ensuring to check this area frequently.
- Remove wastepaper from all areas and ensure proper storage and segregation and collection by contractor
- Frequent checks of key areas like toilets and café area, tidying and replenishing stock when necessary
- Assist with set up of lunch meetings as required and clean up afterwards
- Additional stock control (water cups, milk, coffee machine products, vending items)
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2 years+ Facilities Assistant experience
- Highly organised and excellent time management
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV for immediate consideration